Any how, this morning I sat down with a sheet of graph paper and drew a lionish little inchie pattern to guide my stitching. I then spent the rest of the morning stitching away, making a couple of false starts, one by using cloth with a too high thread count, (it would have resulted in a Half Inchie!), cut it out, mounted it and took a photograph. Just as I was finishing it off I decided I had just better double-check the date on the EIM site and discovered that I really should have been stitching a tiger!
Fortunately all was well and I was able to finish off the lion for next week...it's not at all like me to be so far ahead of myself!
It is a shame I made this one a graphic sort of image after last week's very linear zebra, but hey!
See you soon,