Today I spent very quietly, mainly organising the signatures for the new journal, and reorganising files on my Brother USB...you know what it's like, just keep adding/plonking files excitedly...can't wait to cut them out... and suddenly things are getting out of hand and there are 36 pages of files...it looks much better now and doesn't take nearly as long to find the file I need. One thing that the brother function makes you do is constantly go in and out of the saved files and it can become a bit onerous when the folder you need is right at the end.
I have also been making a few paper flowers to add to the box which was getting low. A nice relaxing task while listening to a rather funny audiobook...
It worked very well indeed. I tried baking it in a pile last time I made it as I had read on a blog post that that was how that journal make dried hers, but mine all stuck together and gave very indifferent results. It wasn't until I was cleaning up after the marathon baking effort that I suddenly though that maybe I should have separated the coffee soaked sheets with baking paper...mmm...that might solve the problem. I have difficulty standing for hours at the oven so need to find a better/quicker way of doing it.
While I was working I inadvertently rested my gloved hand on the pile of printer paper waiting to be dyed..Yay,.I realised that I had printed off my logo! So I made some more to incorporate, maybe just in the last signature...
It is nice to be able to size them according to the project and to be able to cut them all out on the machine...see above!
If you'd like the file it is available at Chelsea's Blog, in the Freebie tab contained within a file called "Window Envelope Mini Album Page Tutorial". I have a couple of her printable album kits, both of which a great to use, and she also has some printables in the Freebie folder also.