Anyhow, I had a go, or a couple of goes if I'm really honest, but I didn't have any success at all. I think that it was largely to do with the stamp I used, it being a bit too complex for the look I wanted. I should have just copied Jennifer's lovely simple version to start with, to get the hang of it! Trust me to try and make it more complex than it needs to be :(
I left the fishy version on my workbench for a couple of days, (I binned the strawberry and leaves version - looked a bit off, just like real strawberries can go if left to their own devices in a punnet for a day or two too long!).
When I came back to it, I decided that it might be able to be rescued, as a thankyou card to my brother Dudley, who has a boat and loves to get out on the sea with a couple of friends and fish. He very frequently drops us in a supply for which we all, especially Pig, are delighted...there is nothing like freshly caught fish for supper. I wrote the internal sentiment as if it came from Pig, with a strong "hint hint" sort of flavour!
Here is the card, misted with a light dose of perfect pearls to add shimmer, and the vellum "fishtail" banner...along with a few clear "bubbles". I hope he likes it! I am keen to keep practicing as I think this seemingly simple technique has great promise...