I utilised the remnants of several 8" paper pads that were hanging about...you know what it's like, you use all the papers that fit a specific project and the rest just get tucked away...
This time I did not use any of the envelope cut off scraps on the cards themselves, the scraps were very small and I wanted the die cut flowers to be the focal point on the card front.
I used up a few sheets of a lovely natural coloured A4 card stock for the card bases, not sure what paper it was as it had been sculking about unlabeled for some time in my paper box. I used the off cuts from these to make the little sentiment banners, cut with a SSS Tilted Banners die, and also the adhesive address labels for the front of the envelopes, as they are all coloured.
I used a matching SSS stamp to versamark and gold emboss the Thank You sentiment onto each of the little banners.
The flowers were cut from a sheet of partially damaged A3 Canson water colour paper that I had heavily inked, sprayed and variously coloured, then left to dry.
I adhered the flowers onto the card fronts with Multi Matte Medium and adhered the little sentiment banners over the top using Matte Medium and some Scotch dimensional adhesive tape along the centre of the banner to give it a little lift off the card.