Sarah and Karina visited this morning for morning tea...she made lovely lemon tarts and I made raspberry friands and cheesy muffins which we all tucked into with great gusto, them my brother arrived for lunch. After a short breather we set to again, but just chicken and salad this time!
My computer got bogged down under the weight of my editing and Chris graciously handed me onto his machine. However, his movie making software is far more sophisticated than I had been using, so I was faced with the additional burden of learning how to make the video and apply the audio etc all over again on his quite different system. However, we survived.
Chris and Tim then kindly defragged, degagged and debagged my machine ...I applied a few aperients (got rid of "stuff" off the desktop onto EHD's) and Bob's our uncle! All working smoothly once more.
This video is about how I get rid of some of the distress ink over the lower part of the water drop image ( from my Water Effects 1 stamp set, by Ryns Designs), in order to give the effect of light passing through the water drop and increasing the appearance of visual dimension.
. View here or on You Tube
Bye for now,